Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Do ypu remember the name of the pro womens basketball player that died of cancer?

She had brain cancer if i remember correctly and she passed about 5-7 years ago i think. She was a point guard.



Do ypu remember the name of the pro womens basketball player that died of cancer?nba league pass





I cannot remember her name right now, but she played for the Houston Comets. Check their website and you may find your answer.



Do ypu remember the name of the pro womens basketball player that died of cancer?nba tv ,nba teams



I don't follow women's basketball, but I think I remember her being from Columbus Ohio Like someone said check there web site if I'm wrong
Kim Perrot
It waz Kim Perrot, she waz the leader of WNBA championships. She died of lung and brain cancer, about six months after she waz diganosed with cancer. She died on July 19, 1999 when she waz 32.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd