Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who was the first person in pro basketball to break a backboard?

the first one I ever saw was Daryl(Chocolate Thunder) Dawkins of Doctor J's 76ers(he would name his dunks to sound like Parliment/funkadelic lyrics)...he shattered two, then they had to change the way and materials used to construct them...



Who was the first person in pro basketball to break a backboard?nba graphics





darrly dawkins dunked it and broke the hoop



Who was the first person in pro basketball to break a backboard?nba live 2007 ,nba teams



My gramma in 1942....LOL
that would be darryl dawkins
Me, In 1960 I am now 73, but back in I played for the now Lakers, I dunked it, and it fell almost on top of me, the hoops were not as nice as they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd