Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Has anyone bought the game "Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball"?

It's a game where you are a general manager or you can be a coach. But mostly manager. It is $34.95. You can change the teams' names, logos, jerseys, courts %26amp; more. You can create a league of your own. You can make your own roster. It's a solid game. You can trade players, sign free agents, and draft players. You can go to the commissioners office and trade people around %26amp; do more stuff. Its just that its $34.95. I totally understand the price. It's a good game and I think it should cost what it costs. It's just that I have a check coming in this middle of September. It will be more than $46. I just dont know if I should buy the game or not. I dont know if its really worth it. So I would like some opinions on people who have the full version. Or at least played the game.



Has anyone bought the game "Draft Day Sports: Pro Basketball"?jerseys





tony g-spot -



This is a 13 year old kid you posted your garbage to!!! Show some respect and at least look at who is asking the question and their age. This is abuse and now you have taken it to CHILD ABUSE!!!



You have been reported!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd