Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love basketball with all my heart.I have plans to go pro but then i'm going to college for ot

I have so many things that im talented in and i want to do all of them.I want to go pro in basketball,i want to go to the Marines,i want to be a physical therapist,i want to be an artist and i want to open up my own business.I know its not all possible to do but how can i at least get something in.Im on the Varsity basketball team....not to mention im in all honors classes and schoolwork and e.c.activities do not mix at all.Im just really trying to find a plan.PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!



I love basketball with all my heart.I have plans to go pro but then i'm going tocollegefor other things.nba players





That's really good that you're so ambitious, and you're problem is a good one to have. Just make sure you keep education first, keep playing basketball, when you go tocollegethings will fall into place, and you will know what you want to pursue first, that's whatcollegeis all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd