Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who is the best Pro Basketball Player out of Lebron James,Kobe Bryant,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwayne Wad

I think its Lebron James.All of them are good no doubt,but I think Lebron James is the best.His defense is like How Jordan's defense use to be,and offense might be just as good as Jordan's if not better.Everybody knows Michael Jordan was the best to ever play the game.So thats why i say Lebron is the best out of all of them,and maybe in the whole NBA.



Who is the best Pro Basketball Player out of Lebron James,Kobe Bryant,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwayne Wade?nba store





I'm trynna figure out why u asked this question -when you already know who runs things.



(((LEBRON!!!!!!!!!!)))



Who is the best Pro Basketball Player out of Lebron James,Kobe Bryant,Carmelo Anthony,and Dwayne Wade?nba salary ,nba teams



Yes I say Lebron James. He reminds me of Larry Bird with his stat line. Michael Jordan was one of the best players ever but I say look at the record book and Wilt Chamberlain has most of the records. He could do it all.
In the overall its gotta be kobe. i think we'd hear more about dwayne wade were it not for his injuries and the rest of the team falling apart. his performance in the 2006 playoffs was just insane.
Kobe... can you say 81!
Lebron can't be the best. Kobe has 3 rings and he scored 81. D-wade has a ring too. Lebron won the East last year but that isn't a big deal. He is a great player, but right now you have to say Kobe is the best. I don't even like him(suns fan since birth) but you got to give credit where credit is due.
lebron i def agree on everyting u said
LeBron James
kobe
Kobe, everyone always says that he happens to be selfish but thats not the case, he has been passing well lately, how come when you got Wade shooting 30 shots a game or Carmelo shooting that many its fine, but when Kobe goes over 20 hes selfish, i dont gett he media or people to say he is. I mean yea he used to be but hes changed his ways the past couple of years because he wants a title.
Lebron vs. Kobe



Shooting: Kobe



Dunking: Lebron



Defense: Kobe



Passing Ability: Lebron



I think Kobe is a tad bit better overall, but Lebron is definately fun to watch.



Compare Kobe's top 10 plays of 2007:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=RAkjaQoG3bY



to Lebron's top 10 plays of 2007:



http://youtube.com/watch?v=mGR91sOWwvI



I think Lebron is much more exciting to watch.
Kobe's better
Kobe even though he is selfish



Lebron is overated



Wade just flops



Carmelo plays no D



The NBA sucks, March Madness is almost here!
kobe is better all around then lebron, not stat wise. but offense and defence. nobody else can be mention besides ai. in the last 10 yrs kobe and ai has been the best gaurds in the league they have done the most for there teams. you could put mac in there but injuries has killed his chance.
I would lean towards Kobe. I think he's a better outside shooter. LeBron tends to be streaky. LeBron passes better. I think both play good d.
Kobe Bryant. Good defender and can score 40 points everynight if he wanted to.
I would say Kobe just because he has that killer instinct that Lebron lacks. Carmelo is good but not as good as Kobe or Lebron. Wade is an awesome player, better then Carmelo and behing Kobe and Lebron but I can't remember when he actually played a full season, probably back at Marquette.
Personally this question makes me wanna blow up every time I see people's answers! It's always between Kobe and Lebron EVERY SINGLE TIME! Ya know why? First of all Kobe's been in the league the longest. (11 years) Lebron is fliipin 6'8 and 250 lbs! Kobe is 6'6 and 222 lbs. Carmelo is 6'8 and 230 lbs. DWYANE WADE is only 6'4 and 216 lbs! He is the smallest of all! Everybody leaves him out and saws how much better lebron is than him but what the heck??? Lebron weighs 34 more lbs and 4 inches taller!!!! Dwade has better ball control passing mid range jump shot and slaher. lebron has a better perimeter game and dunks. Stop hatin on dwade.
I am a big fan of Lebron and I would be inclined to agree with you. I do think Kobe is an exceptional player and I would be hard pressed to put him in a second place position. It is a hard call. Lebron by a nose!!!
My baby Carmelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd