Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I Want To Be a Pro in basketball ?

Hi every one



my name is khalil 22yo 180cm (6.0) big foot



from ksa and i love basketball than evrey thing in my life i live to play this game and i want to be a pro int



if any one can help me just tell me



thank's a lot



I Want To Be a Pro in basketball ?nba all star





Huh, GOOD LUCK! You'll need it.



I Want To Be a Pro in basketball ?tickets ,nba teams



hey go mtocollegeand show them what youve got.
Have a backup plan.



As with most sports, there are more who want to get in than slots available. You can be a good player as still not get to the pro level.



You may want to consider some of the minor leagues as a walk-on if you can't get drafted through the regular channels, perhaps even going overseas.
Write MJ on your shoes.
but u ain't going to lol lol
Well, at 22, you should be coming to your prime. I doubt you can find anything in north american in terms of a pro league that will pay you to play. If you're good, they would have found you. But there are MANY pro basetball leagues around the world, Europe, Asia, Latin America.



At 22, you should be finishedcollegeand you should have joined the school team. I'd look for leagues to improve. As well, try to look for various internationl club teams and send them your videos. Do you have videos of your play from games? A well presented video may land you an invitation for a try out.



Good luck and ice those joints.
Khalil, you have chances to get into teams if u play well in you college. Or you can join in a Basketball club and they will take u to many matches. When u play well there u will go for further places for more basketball games. This way you can become a basketball player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ltd